Working with local people to take steps towards better health.
We believe that good health is about:
- Feeling full of energy and good about ourselves
- Feeling part of the community we live in
- Being able to do things we enjoy
- Knowing what we are doing with our lives
- Having good social relationships
We run activities to help you live a healthier life.
Recipes, reports, walking routes and much more...
Addressing Inequality in Employment - Wednesday 29th June - 1:30 pm - 4 pm at Spartans Community Football Academy, 94 Pilton Drive, EH5 2HF (Free creche and lunch - please book creche in advance by calling Hannah on 0131 551 1671)
New Hidden Gems Walks in the local area
Summer Programme - available from 27th June, 2016