Working with local people to take steps towards better health.
We believe that good health is about:
- Feeling full of energy and good about ourselves
- Feeling part of the community we live in
- Being able to do things we enjoy
- Knowing what we are doing with our lives
- Having good social relationships
We run activities to help you live a healthier life.
Recipes, reports, walking routes and much more...
TRAINING FOR TRAINERS - NUTRITION TOOLKIT
Thursday 3rd November 9.30 - 12. Call Memes for more information on 0131 551 1671 or email email@example.com
LIVEN-UPSEATED EXERCISE PROGRAMME
Training 7 & 14 November 9:30 am - 4:30 pm - call Abi or Lianne on 0131 551 1671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org