Working with local people to take steps towards better health.
We believe that good health is about:
- Feeling full of energy and good about ourselves
- Feeling part of the community we live in
- Being able to do things we enjoy
- Knowing what we are doing with our lives
- Having good social relationships
We run activities to help you live a healthier life.
Recipes, reports, walking routes and much more...
The Community Ceilidh is back! A night of food, dancing and music! In association with Royston Wardieburn Community Centre, the Commuity Gardners and Living in Harmony. Saturday January 28th from 5.00pm - 9.00pm.
For more information see this facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/1665739320118570/